Kurzgeschichte aus dem Englishunterricht

Filme/Serien, Musik, Bücher, Internetstuff und alles ähnliche.
Antworten

Beitrag » 4. Okt 2008 20:56 #1

PaPe

Kurzgeschichte aus dem Englishunterricht

Beitrag von PaPe »

Wir haben bei uns an der Schule einen Tag an dem wir nur schreiben in English und das hier ist mein kreativer Erguss der immer wieder mal aktualisiert wird, wenn was neues dazukommt:

Now we are an average, somewhere in the states in a normal middle-class house living family. For us our new home became really beautiful. We have a colourful garden with so many different kinds of flowers with so many diferent smells. If i were a bird, i could imagine, that he would see our garden as a big rainbow. Our whole family enjoys bein in our garden. In this garden we often have a barbecue with our whole neighbourhood and when we're all together we have parties better than in our old life because everybody is friendly, have fun and enjoys the evening.
Now you surely ask yourself why I'm always saying : "Our new home" and "our new life" and "our new house"? I'll explain it to you: Only 5 years ago, we were a rich family living in Manhattan, New York. We could do what we want - the money value didn't bother us - because my husband earned so much money in his job as a stock brocker. And he was doing well in his job. We had all we want; our kids, Cody and Liza, were at the best private elementary school in our district and my husband often offered me new, glittering jewellery.
The pope? How many divisions has he got ? - Joseph Stalin
Sex ist wie Doppelkopf, hast du keinen guten Partner, hast du hoffentlich eine gute Hand. - German-bash

Antworten